I can’t believe I haven’t blogged in such a long time! So much has happened. I’ll blog about each individual thing over the coming week but here’s a summary…
- I did my first half marathon!
- I got a place on VLM 2017!
- We got a dog (she’s called Tilly, amazingly cute and has already done her first One Big Fat Run)
- I’m doing some social media stuff for Too Fat to Run and look forward to getting more and more involved.
- I’m taking part in a three month fitness bootcamp from the start of January.
- I’m now a Run Champion and blogger for Run Wales.
- I’m going on the TFTR? retreat in May!
- Run Club is going well after restarting this January.
So yeah! Crazy times and that’s not even all of it! Just wanted to do a quick blog to say I’m still here and that I’ve just been working hard. The blog will return full force in 2017 while I hope to make more noise in the running world. Whoop!